- Regular price
- Sale price
Don't settle for what you can accomplish alone.
"One is too small a number to achieve greatness," says New York Times best-selling author and leadership expert Dr. John C. Maxwell in this engaging primer on how to build and equip a team. Equipping 101 offers valuable insight and practical tools in a pocket-sized format that delivers what you need to know on such topics as:
- The power of teamwork
- Why equipping is essential to a leader's success
- The qualities to look for in potential leaders
- Ten steps for investing in others
- How to become an "enlarger" of people
- Investing in your team for the future
Leaders with an equipped team possess an edge that will take them to the next level.
Fulfill your vision by equipping other leaders to make it happen!Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 31 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 31 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association® and the most influential leadership expert in the world by Business Insider and Inc. magazine. He is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation, organizations that have trained millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell speaks each year to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world’s top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
- Publish Date01/15/2004
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.38 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.2 lb
- Dimensions 6.5(h) x 4.63(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!