All Things New Study Guide with DVD: A Revolutionary Look at Heaven and the Coming Kingdom
- Regular price
- Sale price
Most Christians miss the ultimate hope for their future because their views of heaven are vague, religious . . . and, frankly, boring. Hope begins when we understand that for the believer, nothing is lost. Heaven is not an endless life of harp strumming and worship singing in the clouds. Rather, the life we long for – the paradise Adam and Eve knew – is precisely the life that is coming to us. And that life is coming soon.
In this five-session study, John Eldredge explores the revolutionary idea that according to the Bible, heaven is not our eternal home – the New Earth is. Jesus said the next chapter of our story begins with “the renewal of all things” (Matthew 19:28), by which he meant the earth we love, ourselves, and all the things that make for a rich life: music, art, food, and laughter. God’s promise is that everything shall be renewed “when the world is made new.”
Part devotional, part adventure story, part field manual, this study will help you see the glorious future coming to you and provide “hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure” (Hebrews 6:19). Ideal for individual or group use, this guide includes personal reflection questions, targeted excerpts from All Things New, a Big Ideas overview, small-group discussion questions, and group exercises. A leader’s guide is also included for those facilitating a group.
- The Hope of Renewal
- Creation Made New
- Your Story Told Rightly
- What We’ll Do in the New Earth
- The Power of Our Hope
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Eldredge
- About the Contributor(s) John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry...
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God’s love, and learn to live in God’s kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Publish Date10/17/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.49 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.64 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.