Celebrate Recovery 365 Daily Devotional: Healing from Hurts, Habits, and Hang-Ups
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are you on a recovery journey? Do you need a daily resource of hope to get you through every day? The Celebrate Recovery 365 Daily Devotional includes brief readings, designed as daily reinforcement and encouragement for millions who are on the road to recovery.
As readers engage with the devotions, they will:
- Discover the principles more firmly cemented in their daily thinking and actions
- Find ongoing support and hope for the road ahead
- Be reminded of God's goodness, grace, and redemption
- Be an inspiration to anyone struggling with old hurts, habits, and hang-ups
Celebrate Recovery is not just a program but a means toward lasting life changes, and the key to recovery is to keep the eight Christ-centered Life Principles alive--which can be found in the daily devotional. Whether you're making a self-purchase or gifting to someone, Celebrate Recovery is designed to inspire readers during weak moments and encourage them in strong moments. This 365-day devotional will bring the right strength for each day and provide words of hope, courage, and triumph.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Baker , Johnny Baker , Mac Owen
- About the Contributor(s) John Baker is the founder of Celebrate Recovery®, a ministry started at Saddleback Church. It is estimated that over the...
John Baker is the founder of Celebrate Recovery®, a ministry started at Saddleback Church. It is estimated that over the last 25 years more than 3.5 million people have gone through this Christ-centered recovery program. There are currently over 27,000 churches that have weekly Celebrate Recovery meetings.
John has been on staff since Celebrate Recovery started. He has served as the Pastor of Membership, the Pastor of Ministries, and is currently the Pastor of Saddleback Church’s Signature Ministries. He is also serving as one of the nine Elder Pastors at Saddleback. John is a nationally known speaker and trainer in helping churches start Celebrate Recovery ministries.
John’s writing accomplishments include Celebrate Recovery’s The Journey Begins Curriculum, Life’s Healing Choices, the Celebrate Recovery Study Bible (general editor), and The Landing and Celebration Place (coauthor). John’s newest books are Your First Step to Celebrate Recovery and The Celebrate Recovery Devotional (coauthor).
John and his wife Cheryl, the cofounder of Celebrate Recovery, have been married for more than four decades and have served together in Celebrate Recovery since the beginning. They have two adult children, Laura and Johnny, and five grandchildren.
Johnny Baker has been on staff at Celebrate Recovery since 2004 and has been the Pastor of Celebrate Recovery at Saddleback Church since 2012. As an adult child of an alcoholic who chose to become an alcoholic himself, Johnny is passionate about breaking the cycle of dysfunction in his family and helping other families find the tools that will lead to healing and openness. He knows that because of Jesus Christ, and by continuing to stay active in Celebrate Recovery, Maggie, Chloe, and Jimmy – his three children – will never see him drink. Johnny is a nationally recognized speaker, trainer, and teacher of Celebrate Recovery. He is a coauthor of the Celebrate Recovery Daily Devotional, Celebration Place, and The Landing, and is an associate editor of the Celebrate Recovery Study Bible. He has been married since 2000 to his wife Jeni, who serves alongside him in Celebrate Recovery. Connect at celebraterecovery.com.
Mac Owen is a leader in Celebrate Recovery. With his wife Mary, they have been working together in recovery for more than twenty-six years. They have shared their testimony 170 times in the past 6 years to more than 66,000 people (in churches, Celebrate Recovery seminars and meetings, rehabs, prisons, and festivals). They are sought-after speakers since sharing their testimony in 2008 at Saddleback Church to 3,600 leaders from around the world.
- Publish Date07/26/2016
- Series Celebrate Recovery
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.88 lb
- Dimensions 8.75(h) x 5.75(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.