NIrV, The Books of the Bible for Kids: The Prophets, Paperback: Listen to God’s Messengers Tell about Hope and Truth
- Regular price
- Sale price
Volume 2 of a 4-book series of The Books of the Bible designed for kids ages 8-10.
The NIrV, The Books of the Bible for Kids, The Prophets is an abridgement of the Bible that strips the Bible text of its chapter and verse numbers, headings, and special formatting so that it’s easier to read and accessible to all. The translation used is the easy-to-read New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) ideal for early readers of the Bible.
Each of the 4 volumes in this series is broken down into an 8-week reading plan and includes a daily reading and questions for discussion perfect for classroom or small group use. With wide margins, shorter lines, a large 12-point font size, and engaging illustrations, these books are designed especially for developing readers.
In the second book, The Prophets, kids will learn about the covenant spokesmen who presented their messages from the 8th to the 5th centuries BC.
This volume includes Scripture portions from:
The other 3 volumes in this series are:
- NIrV, The Books of the Bible: Covenant History: Discover the Beginnings of God’s People
- NIrV, The Books of the Bible: The Writings: Learn from Stories, Poetry, and Songs
- NIrV, The Books of the Bible: New Testament: Read the Story of Jesus, His Church, and His Return
- Publish Date11/28/2017
- Series The Books of the Bible
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.98 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.4 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Font Size 12pt
- Price $4.55
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.