Say & Pray Bible: First Words, Stories, and Prayers
- Regular price
- Sale price
Say and Pray Devotions with Your Little Ones Today!
Encourage even the littlest hearts to grow in faith through these fun devotions that teach the importance of gratitude. Children will enjoy pointing to and naming labeled objects on each page while learning more about God’s love and how He provides for us. Scripture and short prayers will also hide God’s Word in young hearts.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Diane M. Stortz
- About the Contributor(s) Diane M. Stortz is an author and former editorial director whose heart’s desire is to “tell the next generation about...
Diane M. Stortz is an author and former editorial director whose heart’s desire is to “tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the Lord” (Psalm 78:4). Diane’s books include Words to Dream On, The Sweetest Story Bible, I Am, I Am Devotional, Say & Pray Bible, Say & Pray Devotions, and A Woman’s Guide to Reading the Bible in a Year. Diane and her husband reside in Cincinnati, Ohio, and have two married daughters. Diane enjoys walking, gardening, and visiting her four young grandsons.
- Publish Date07/07/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Board Book
- Weight (lbs)0.92 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.42 lb
- Dimensions 7.25(h) x 5.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.