Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
This expanded workbook is designed with you, the student, in mind and intended for use with the standard-setting Basics of Biblical Greek textbook, now in its third edition.
Two optional chapters have been added to the Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook, allowing you to read large chunks of the biblical text and enjoy the fruits of your labor faster than ever before. Each chapter is divided into six sections and includes extensive exercises and significant biblical passages for translation.
One of the most helpful and unique features of the workbook remains. You can go through the workbook on one of two tracks: Track 1 follows the workbook (and textbook) in its regular order, while Track 2 is organized so you can learn verbs earlier in the course.
Not only is the flexible two-track system even easier to use online, but a workbook answer key is also provided. Many other resources are available, including vocabulary flashcards; video and audio helps; Greek fonts; quizzes for each chapter; fun songs and games; and much, much more.Read Less
- Contributor(s)William D. Mounce
- About the Contributor(s) William D Mounce (PhD, Aberdeen University) lives as a writer in Washougal, Washington. He is the President of BiblicalTraining.org, a...
William D Mounce (PhD, Aberdeen University) lives as a writer in Washougal, Washington. He is the President of BiblicalTraining.org, a non-profit organization offering world-class educational resources for discipleship in the local church. See www.BillMounce.com for more information. Formerly he was a preaching pastor, and prior to that a professor of New Testament and director of the Greek Program at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He is the author of the bestselling Greek textbook, Basics of Biblical Greek, and many other resources. He was the New Testament chair of the English Standard Version translation of the Bible, and is serving on the NIV translation committee.show more
- Publish Date11/09/2009
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.22 lb
- Dimensions 10.9(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $17.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.