The Bible is a collection of 66 books written by many writers over a vast time period, and yet it’s the unified Word of God. The Open Bible offers clean and easy navigation through the connectivity of Scripture with a time-tested complete reference system trusted by millions. Plus, The Open Bible gives you even more access into the pages of the Word with book introductions and outlines to provide context and themes from beginning to end.
- Easy-to-navigate topical index displaying the connections between 8,000 plus names, places, concepts, events, and doctrines
- Interactive book introductions and outlines provide historical context, themes, and verse relationships within Scripture
- References include both verse and page number so anyone can find the Scriptures they need
- Visual Survey of the Bible illustrating an easy-to-follow diagram of Scripture
- The exclusive Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print® 9-point print size