Pursuing God Study Guide with DVD: Encountering His Love and Beauty in the Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
Genesis and the Gospel of John are written to spark your desire to pursue a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. From the opening scene of God walking in the garden with humanity to Jesus hunched in prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane, this 12-week video Bible study will awaken you to the Lord’s beauty and love in a fresh and transformative way.
- Encountering God
- Call on the Name of the Lord
- The Pursuit, the Promise, and the Provision
- When Love Goes Right and When Love Goes Wrong
- It’s Not about You
- Finding God among Prisons and Palaces
- Encountering Jesus
- When God Sees through You
- Recognizing the Blind Spots
- When Worship Costs More than Expected
- Mistakes that Refine Instead of Define
- The Hope and Healing of Resurrection
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD. Previously published as Pursuing God’s Love Participant’s Guide and Pursuing God’s Beauty Participant’s Guide.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Margaret Feinberg
- About the Contributor(s) Margaret Feinberg, one of America’s most beloved Bible teachers, speaks at churches and leading conferences including Catalyst, Thrive, and Women...
Margaret Feinberg, one of America’s most beloved Bible teachers, speaks at churches and leading conferences including Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy. Her books, including Wonderstruck, Fight Back With Joy, and Scouting the Divine and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold more than one million copies and received critical acclaim and national media coverage from CNN, Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more. She was named one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today. Margaret savors life with her husband, Leif, a pastor in Park City, Utah, and their superpup, Hershey.
Website: https://margaretfeinberg.com/show more
- Publish Date03/20/2018
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)1.25 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.0 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 7.38(w) x 1.5(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.