NIV, True Images Bible, Hardcover: The Bible for Teen Girls
- Regular price
- Sale price
Address real world issues with a trusted resource that has been guiding teen girls towards a maturing faith in God for 15 years.
Updated for this generation of teens, this new edition of the NIV True Images Bible is packed with tools and insight to help teen girls ages 13-18 navigate today’s contemporary cultural issues with confidence, love, and grace. Facing today’s contemporary issues can be difficult, but the NIV True Images Bible gives teen girls a fresh perspective on faith-related issues and provides tools to navigate a complex world. They will ask the big questions, take valuable lessons to heart, and help others do the same.
Beautifully designed from the inside out, this Bible for teen girls is filled with challenging insights, honest advice, and personal notes helping teen girls build a closer relationship with God as they set out on a personal journey of their world. Following Jesus isn’t unfashionable or illusive. It’s an authentic way of life!
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 12 Magazine-Style Quizzes that help girls learn more about themselves
- In-depth introductions establish the context of each book in the Old and New Testaments
- “In Focus” notes explain the Bible’s perspective on contemporary cultural topics like:
- spiritual growth
- popularity on social media
- eating disorders
- Over 300 “Genuine” notes focus on the value of authenticity and true inner beauty
- Over 100 “Love Notes” give opportunities to reflect on God’s love
- 500 “Dare to Believe” challenges help girls discover God’s truth about life and faith
- 52 “Mirror Images” share the stories of Biblical women
- “Christianity 101” introduces girls to the basics of Christianity
- “Beliefs 101” helps girls dig deep into the underlying principles that shapes their worldview
- 9-point type size
- Contributor(s)Livingstone Corporation , Christopher D. Hudson
- About the Contributor(s) Formed in 1988, The Livingstone Corporation partners with Christian Publisher to produce Bible, books, Bible studies, curricula, and other resources.Christopher...Formed in 1988, The Livingstone Corporation partners with Christian Publisher to produce Bible, books, Bible studies, curricula, and other resources.
Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible for Teen Guys. He was a consulting editor for the New Men’s Devotional Bible and has created many other best-selling Bible projects. In addition, he has created daily devotional titles such as Day by Day with the Early Church Fathers. Christopher lives with his wife and three children in northern Illinois, where he also serves on the athletic coaching staff of Wheaton College.show more
- Publish Date06/27/2017
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.19 lb
- Dimensions 8.75(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.88(d) inches
- Font Size 9 / 9.8pt
- Price $24.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.