NIV, Believe, Hardcover: Living the Story of the Bible to Become Like Jesus
- Regular price
- Sale price
It’s one thing to know the story of the Bible. It’s another thing to live it.
Grounded in carefully selected Scripture, Believe, NIV is a unique spiritual growth experience that takes you on a journey to think, act, and be more like Jesus. Pastor Randy Frazee walks you through the ten key beliefs of the Christian faith, the ten key Practices of a Jesus-follower, and the ten key Virtues that characterize someone who is becoming more like Jesus. Every believer needs to ask these three questions: What do I believe? What should I do? Who am I becoming?
What you believe in your heart will define who you become. God wants you to become like Jesus - it is the most truthful and powerful way to live - and the journey to becoming like Jesus begins by thinking like Jesus. When you study the life of Jesus you will notice a distinct pattern: Jesus faithfully lived in a purposeful way. Jesus compared the Christian life to a vine. He is the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in the vine of Christ, over time you will produce amazing and scrumptious fruit at the end of your branches for all to see and taste. You become like Jesus.
Each chapter uses short topical passages from the New International Version (NIV) to help you live the story of the Bible. As you journey through this Bible, whether in a group or on your own, one simple truth will become undeniably clear: what you believe drives everything.
- Includes selections from the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 11.5-point type size
- Contributor(s)Randy Frazee
- About the Contributor(s) Randy Frazee is the lead pastor at Westside Family Church in Kansas City. A frontrunner and innovator in spiritual formation...
Randy Frazee is the lead pastor at Westside Family Church in Kansas City. A frontrunner and innovator in spiritual formation and biblical community, Randy is the architect of The Story and Believe church engagement campaign. He is also the author of The Heart of the Story; Think, Act, Be Like Jesus; What Happens After You Die; The Connecting Church 2.0; and The Christian Life Profile Assessment. He and his wife, Rozanne, live in Kansas City, Kansas.show more
- Publish Date06/02/2015
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.26 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.18 lb
- Dimensions 8.88(h) x 5.7(w) x 1.5(d) inches
- Font Size 11.5/14pt
- Price $5.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.