Tactics Video Study: A Guide to Effectively Discussing Your Christian Convictions
- Regular price
- Sale price
In a world increasingly indifferent to Christian truth, followers of Christ need to be equipped to communicate with those who do not speak their language or accept their source of authority.
In the Tactics Video Study, apologist and radio host Gregory Koukl demonstrates how to get in the driver’s seat in discussions about faith, keeping any conversation moving with thoughtful, artful tact. Readers will learn how to maneuver comfortably and graciously through potential minefields, stop challengers in their tracks, turn the tables, and—most importantly—get people thinking about Jesus with conversations that look more like diplomacy than D-Day.
Drawing on extensive experience defending Christianity in the public square, Koukl demonstrates how to:
- Initiate conversations effortlessly
- Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively
- Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking
- Skillfully manage the details of dialogue
- Maintain an engaging, disarming style even under attack
Designed to be used alongside the Tactics Study Guide, the Tactics Video Study provides a game plan for communicating the compelling truth about Christianity with confidence and grace.
Session Titles and Runtimes:
1 - Getting You in the Driver's Seat: Learning the Columbo Tactic (34 min)
2 - Refining the Columbo Tactic (32 min)
3 - Perfecting the Columbo Tactic (34 min)
4 - The Suicide Tactic (42 min)
5 - The Taking-the-Roof-Off Tactic (29 min)
6 - The Steamroller Tactic (33 min)Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gregory Koukl
- About the Contributor(s) Gregory Koukl holds MA degrees in both apologetics and philosophy. He’s spoken on over 70 university campuses and hosted his...
Gregory Koukl holds MA degrees in both apologetics and philosophy. He’s spoken on over 70 university campuses and hosted his own radio talk show for 27 years defending "Christianity worth thinking about." Greg is founder and president of Stand to Reason (str.org) and serves as adjunct professor of Christian apologetics at Biola University.
- Publish Date04/25/2017
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.18 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)5.42 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time03:28:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.