Are we too familiar with Christmas and Easter?
The stories of Christmas and Easter are so familiar that we rarely dig into the details.
But what if we did?
We might find that they stop sounding like far-fetched fairy tales. In fact, the improbable details of these stories might even start to sound like real life–maybe even your life.
In Who Needs Christmas, Andy Stanley explains how the remarkable details of the Christmas story are what make it so believable. And he tells us why, after so many years, it took something unexpected to get people’s attention.
In Why Easter Matters, Andy looks at the lives of several key people in the story of Jesus’ crucifixion. The circumstances they faced are different than ours, but their actions and mistakes are, unfortunately, not different at all.
This set contains two DVDs: Who Needs Christmas Video Study and Why Easter Matters Video Study.
Who Needs Christmas
- The Story Behind the Story (20:00)
- The Author of Life (18:00)
- The Message of Christmas (23:00)
- Ready or Not . . . He Is Coming (18:00)
Why Easter Matters
- The High Cost of Following Christ (21:00)
- The Risk of Surrendering to God (24:30)
- The God Who Can Be Trusted (20:00)
- The Foundation of Our Faith (23:00)
Designed for use with the Who Needs Christmas Study Guide (9780310121077) and the Why Easter Matters Study Guide (9780310121091), sold separately.