The Perfect Moment
- Regular price
- Sale price
Ultimately, the direction of your life is up to one person: you.
No matter our circumstances, we each can experience a “perfect moment” every week: a moment we realize that something is the best it could possibly be. But how many of these moments do we let pass by without a second thought? According to bestselling author Andy Andrews, the key to cultivating the perfect moment is all about perspective—and you can create these events in your life by taking small steps toward intentional living each day.
Part poignant narrative, part interactive learning tool,The Perfect Moment shows you how to become grateful for the little things you have overlooked for too long so that you’ll never miss another perfect moment again!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andy Andrews
- About the Contributor(s) Andy Andrews is a bestselling novelist, speaker, and consultant for some of the world’s most successful teams, largest corporations, and...
Andy Andrews is a bestselling novelist, speaker, and consultant for some of the world’s most successful teams, largest corporations, and fastest-growing organizations. He is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Noticer, How Do You Kill 11 Million People?, and the modern classic The Traveler’s Gift. For more information, please visit AndyAndrews.com.show more
- Publish Date05/12/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.76 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.25 lb
- Dimensions 6.75(h) x 6.88(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.