The Marriage Preparation Course Leader's Guide
- Regular price
- Sale price
Marriage Preparation Course, developed by Nicky and Sila Lee, is a five-session study that helps couples obtain the tools to build a strong and healthy relationship that lasts a lifetime. This Leader's Guide offers a concise yet thorough overview of Marriage Preparation Course. It includes timetables for each evening, suggested reading, details on how to set up and run the course, and practical tips for making your Marriage Preparation Course successful.
The course covers:
- Expressing feelings and learning to listen
- The importance of commitment
- Resolving conflict
- Keeping love alive and developing a fulfilling sexual relationship
- Talking about goals and values
While the course is based on Christian principles, it is designed for couples with or without a church background.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nicky and Sila Lee
- About the Contributor(s) Nicky & Sila Lee have been married for over forty years and have four children. They are on the staff...
Nicky & Sila Lee have been married for over forty years and have four children. They are on the staff at Holy Trinity Brompton, London, UK. Over the last 35 years, they have spoken to thousands on the subject of marriage and family life, authored The Marriage Book and The Parenting Book, and created The Marriage Course, The Pre-Marriage Course, The Parenting Children Course and The Parenting Teenagers Course.show more
- Publish Date12/19/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.18 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.51 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.1(d) inches
- Price $4.00
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!