Imagine who you might become if you could make peace with the whole of who you are, rather than over-identifying with the "best" of your type or rejecting the "worst" of its expressions.
If self-awareness is the first step of the journey, self-acceptance is the next, and practicing compassion toward oneself becomes essential. In this interactive companion to The Enneagram of Belonging, Enneagram teacher and bestselling author Chris Heuertz offers a fresh take on the Enneagram of Personality toward true transformation.
Through guided space for self-reflection, practical prompts, and illuminating insights, The Enneagram of Belonging Workbook will help you:
- Break free from the stereotypes and surface treatment of your type toward a deeper understanding of identity
- Understand how your "kidlife crisis" has shaped your personality structure
- Make peace with the whole of who you are through radical self-acceptance
- Confront your "inner dragons" gently, with compassion, toward lasting change
- Chart your personalized path back to belonging, as you come home to your true self