Be on the same page as your congregation!
The NIV Preacher’s Bible allows you to be on the same page as your congregation while preaching from an elegant, readable, double-column preaching Bible. This Bible has been skillfully crafted so that it pairs perfectly with the Comfort Print® NIV Pew and Worship Bible. While each Bible retains its own distinct font and page layout, each page of these two different Bibles begins and ends with the same word. That means you no longer have to preach from a pew Bible to be on the same page as your congregation.
To aid you in locating passages more easily as you preach, this Bible has been set in a verse-by-verse format, rather than a paragraph format. This is the only NIV Bible in which each verse starts a new paragraph.
The two-color page design, double-column layout, easy-to-read Comfort Print® typeface, three 3/8-inch ribbon markers, thick 36 GSM European Bible paper, and lay-flat cover make this the most elegant and useful Bible for today’s preachers.
- The full text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV) translation
- Matches page-for-page with the Comfort Print NIV Pew and Worship Bible
- The only NIV set in a verse-by-verse format
- Soft, durable, lay-flat cover
- Premium European Bible paper, 36 GSM
- Three satin ribbon markers, each 3/8-inch wide
- Black-letter edition
- Line-matched text for enhanced readability
- Double-column layout with a two-color page design
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print typeface
- 9.5-point print size