An essential study resource for those studying and reading biblical Hebrew and Greek
This updated reader's Bible combines A Reader's Hebrew Bible and A Reader's Greek New Testament, Third Edition into one convenient and beautiful volume. It offers the following features:
- Complete text of the Hebrew and Aramaic Bible, using the Westminster Leningrad Codex
- Greek text underlying the New International Version (2011)--with footnotes comparing wherever this text is different from the UBS5/NA28 text
- Footnoted definitions of all Hebrew words occurring 100 times or less--twenty-five or less for Aramaic words--with context-specific glosses
- Footnoted definitions of all Greek words occurring thirty times or less
- Lexicons of all Hebrew words occurring more than 100 times and Greek words occurring more than thirty times.
Ideal for students, pastors, and instructors, A Reader's Hebrew and Greek Bible saves time and effort in studying the Hebrew Old Testament and Greek New Testament. By eliminating the need to look up definitions, the footnotes allow you to more quickly read the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek text. Featuring a new lay-flat hardcover in beautiful cloth overboards and a new cream paper for ease of reading and reduced eye strain, A Reader's Hebrew and Greek Bible is a practical, attractive, and surprisingly affordable resource.